Friday, June 18, 2010

"On the road again... I just can't wait to get on the road again..."


Well, it's time again for some exciting travels! Between summer classes and on a 'break' from teaching (which I say loosely, as pretty much every day entails some planning for the upcoming year), I am northward bound to see much-loved and missed friends and family!

On the map shown here, the green is my driving route and the arrows show the direction and destination order in which I'll be going. The itinerary is as follows:

6/18 - Nashville (Hilton Garden Inn)
6/19-22 - St. Charles, MO (Aunt Willi, Uncle Mickey, Jeff, Lisa, Kevin, and Katelynn McD.)
6/22-24 - Dewar, IA (Joann M. and her family, with an excursion to Melrose, IA)
6/24 - Chicago, IL (Molly B. and Carrie K., with dinner in the city and a show at Second City!)
6/25-27 - Stillman Valley, IL (Kent & Kris J.)
6/27-29 - Chicago, IL (Molly and Dave B.)
6/29 - St. Charles, MO (Aunt Willi, etc.)
6/30 - Nashville, TN
7/1 - HOME! Athens, GA
7/3-5 - Newport, NC

...next post, Nashville, TN, and the beautiful, brand spankin' new Hilton Garden Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment